Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love these

When I discovered Bonnie over at quiltville.....I immediately gathered up and organized my scraps (just like she shows us how) and produced this boxy star.....this one I am still trying to decide on sashing.....I think I am leaning toward this cranberry print......what do you think?



Chunky churndash was my next project.....this one was so much fun to do and sewed up fairly quickly.....I'm telling you.... Bonnie's website is great! She has the best step by step pictures that are so easy to follow.....this one is ready for batting and quilting. It amazes me how many scraps I DIDN'T use......my stash never looks depleted by even a yard!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. look at you, posting away. are you ready to start leaving comments and letting folks know you have a blog? make sure when you do leave the comments you are logged in with your google/blogger account.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK YOU BUT, PLEASE DO NOT TAG * OR * AWARD * ME **