Saturday, November 18, 2017

Finished Corner Block (sorta)

 Friends of Balitmore Quilt by Sue Garman
This corner block on the bottom border is "sorta" finished.  There are extra loose pieces that will need to be added after I've sewn the block to the border going across the bottom and to the other
border running up from this corner block.  Those pieces will overlap across the seams to give 
it a flowing effect.  I can't wait till all this happens.
(thanks for the fabrics Kerry, I liked your vase so much I did mine like yours)

I'm playing and auditioning fabrics for the corner block on the opposite end.
I think I have a plan forming!

I've already traced the design onto the fabric so I'm good to go.

I better 'git' busy 'cause'

here's the pattern for this quilt and I'm not even half way through.

YIKES!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I admire anyone willing to take on this much planning. Go, Belinda, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! wow that is huge pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric and colors in your block. And the stitching is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK YOU BUT, PLEASE DO NOT TAG * OR * AWARD * ME **