Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Friends of Baltimore Woven Basket


This block is basically finished.  There's a little thread work I need to
finish up but that won't take long.


I'm also prepping prepping prepping on another block.  This new block is made up of TONS
of tiny pieces, but it is sooooo beautiful and the nice thing is I'm just
about finished with it too……that will make me 4 finished blocks…….only 
12 more to go!!

I find myself irritated when I have to stop and eat……and make myself go to bed at night.

I just want to keep the momentum going!

Speaking of……hubby is hollering for me to come down for supper….

13 comments:

  1. I totally get that. Only my hubby doesn't ever call me down! The block is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous block!! Can't wait to see the next one!
    Sleep is such a nuisance, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! Obsession is also a perfume, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this block is stunningly gorgeous--I don't know how you can do that small work...very lovely!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely lovely block! Wait.... Your husband is making dinner? yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful block. Such good fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, simply beautiful. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful delicate basket! And the colors are so happy. Really loving this project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your basket looks absolutely beautiful! Keep the momentum going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful basket! I admire your work - I love it but don't have the patience for it. I'm a short attention span quilter, Ha!

    I know what you mean about Life getting in the way. What a nuisance, huh? Your DH cooks too? Isn't that the best? I love it when mine is making dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning Baltimore basket indeed! Your husband is definitely a winner. My own DH makes wonderful breakfasts every weekend but I typically hear "when is dinner and what are you fixing?" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That block is really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK YOU BUT, PLEASE DO NOT TAG * OR * AWARD * ME **