Monday, April 14, 2014

" Square " Beach Balls


Don't these blocks just s-c-r-e-a-m springtime?  Summer fun in the sun?

Yes, they remind me of colorful little beach balls ONLY

they're square!!

These cute little triangles in a square are our April

Block Lotto blocks.

They measure 7 1/2" square and our fearless leader


shared 3 methods on how to construct these.  One of those methods was
paper piecing and that is the method I chose.
I really don't mind paper piecing, no fuss no muss and everything usually
turns out pretty good!

Hope I win these this month!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love it. Such bright happy colors, and a fun layout. Those would be so easy to do with Triangles On A Roll, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those blocks! I have a paper piecing quilt to make, and I keep putting it off because I've never done it. One of these days I'll take the plunge! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I keep thinking of them as square Easter Eggs ;-)

    Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bright hot colors say summer to me, it can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person (me) could have fun playing with these when they (me)win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! I need to get mine done - one down and only 8 to go. I paper pieced the first one, and will most likely do the rest of them that way, too. Anyhow, I hope I win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such clear bright colors make this look fresh and Spring-like. Always good to have options for piecing these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such bright happy colours! My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Lotto blocks! You used great colors. I hope you win too. You're due, aren't you? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, Sophie picked another winner in this month's pattern. She is so clever. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK YOU BUT, PLEASE DO NOT TAG * OR * AWARD * ME **